Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Legacy of Love


Recently I have spoken to several people that have stated that they wanted to leave a legacy to their children or loved ones. He first person was concerned with leaving a legacy in the form of cash and real estate, the second was a legacy in the form of rare antiques and valuable paintings. These are wonderful and noble ideas and gestures, but It started me thinking as to the legacy that I wanted to leave. Then it came to me to start with a legacy of love – first with myself and then in the memory of others. Over the next weeks I will be sharing with the rewards and the benefits of leaving a legacy of love and how we can do this in our everyday lives. So, I invite you to join me weekly as I share my insights about this wonderful journey.
Love, Love and more Love, Master Bill

2 comments:

  1. Thank You so much Master Bill. We are looking forward to read more about your insights. Much LOVE and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to learning from you. Love you and Alma.

    ReplyDelete